1 Arlington Street, Boston, MA, US
Office of Admissions
Office of Admissions617firstname.lastname@example.org
On-The-Spot Decision Days for Transfer Students
Come find your world in Boston at Fisher College in Boston's historic Back Bay! At Fisher, the Boston Common is our Quad. The Charles River Esplanade is our backyard. Boston is our home. Schedule a visit to explore our campus and for the opportunity to:
- Tour our academic buildings and residence halls that overlook the Charles River
- Speak with faculty and transfer counselors
- Receive an initial credit evaluation
- Step off campus and explore everything that Boston has to offer
- Receive an On The Spot Decision on your application (on the day of your visit please bring all required application materials with you)
- Mass-Transfer Community College Guarantee Program - If you have earned your associate's degree from a Massachusetts Community College and earned a minimum 2.5 GPA, your admission to Fisher College is guaranteed!
We cannot wait to see you on campus!
Director of Admissions
PS - See how you can be a part of it all by watching this transfer video!
Parking is not available at the College property located in Boston. Beacon Street and the surrounding areas do have metered parking on the street. Two-hour metered is available and The Boston Common Garage at Zero Charles Street is also within walking distance.
Fisher College in Boston's Back Bay is located just a short walk from the MBTA Arlington Street Station on the Green Line. Exit the Arlington Street Station to the left. At the top of the stairs, make a hard right onto Arlington Street. The Admissions Office is located on the first floor of One Arlington Street.
If you're coming by train, you can take the MBTA Commuter Rail to North Station or Back Bay Station. For more information on train schedules, please visit https://www.mbta.com/.